Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LIST for our Guild

Go down 
+3
Nelly
Mr. Firemonger
Wild Bill
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Bill

Wild Bill

THE LIST for our Guild Empty
PostSubject: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 pm

I wanted to tell everyone about THE LIST that we Officers talk about in the Guild chat. THE LIST is a list from Disney's DXD Leaderboard stats from the guilds enemies defeated. This list tells us exactly how many enemies you have defeated. What I do is keep track of who is playing the game still. We have a capacity of 250 members on the guild and we keep it maxed out. So when people stop playing the game we have no idea and one of our 250 spots is taken up. Over time this accumulates to a lot of people that don't play and are taking up our precious space of Guildees. So over a period of time I go back on dxd and check out the enemies defeated stats and match them up to the list I made. Now if pirates in the Guild have not killed any enemies since I made the list I eject them to make room for new members who actually will play the game. I know that sounds harsh but if you can come up with a better way I will liston to your suggestions. Now I usually go through and check their other pirates and see if they have other pirates in our Guild that they might actually be playing with. But it may be a good idea to try and play with your other pirates just in case. Now we probably should address your other pirates. You can have 4 pirates on Pirates of the Caribbean account. Now if everyone goes and makes 4 pirates and wants them all on this guild that would cut our members actually down to 62 so lets not do that. Now our Officers have very high levels they don't much play anymore so they have other pirates to play with on the Guild. When in need they can go get their higher levels to help out fellow members. So I am asking everyone else to please only Guild the pirate that you mostly play. If you play two a lot then we can make exceptions but please help the Guild out by not guilding to many of your pirates especially ones that you are not going to play much at all. Thank you all and I hope you all enjoy this guild we have all made to be what it is today!
Back to top Go down
Wild Bill

Wild Bill

PostSubject: Re: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:14 pm

The first time I made the list was about two months ago. I only made a list of the bottom 150 pirates from the dxd leaderboards on enemies defeated. I gave that list 3 weeks then I ejected 94 members that did not kill anything in those three weeks. That gave us room to recruit new members. Now we are maxed again at 250. I made the list almost a week ago of EVERY member of the guild this time. 250!!!! So I will probably start ejecting non playing members soon. This will make room for your friends who would like to join or just new recruits. Our Guild is one of the best Guilds on the POTCO game and I would like to keep it that way. We used to be #1 on the daily leaderboards and now we are lucky to get in the top 25 this is because people stopped playing the game. So the point of the list is to keep members who play who will keep our stats climbing so we stay in the top 10 on all the categories of the dxd leaderboards for all time stats. This is our goal and am very happy and honored you have chosen our guild to be apart of to keep our goal going. WICKED WARRIORS Top 10 Guild sounds good to me but who knows one day we may be in the top 3! Long Live pirat WICKED WARRIORS pirat
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

PostSubject: Re: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:24 am

glad i wasnt booted for my 2 month vacation from potco, haha..... i like the setup and the list bill.... good idea.... lets get back to the old times of number 1 on the daily leaderboards....
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Nelly

Nelly

PostSubject: MAMA   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 pm

He looks at the other pirates they have on their account before he ejects them. If your children are not on your account Mama and on their own please let us know there screen names, lol. Also if anyone does get ejected for non-acitivity and is ready to start playing POTCO again regularly please let an Officer know so we can put you back on the guild. Hopefully you have someone on your friends list that is still in the Guild. TTFN queen
Back to top Go down
Wild Bill

Wild Bill

PostSubject: Re: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Been doing it this way for 4 or 5 months. All you have to do is put them back on, no big deal.
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

PostSubject: Re: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 pm

Hello mama, to clear this up, wild bill is Nelly's 3rd pirate. Just thought you should know. It is her and her hubby's pirates, Nelly Nell and Wild Bill are all Nelly's pirates. He is the one that has been keeping the guild alive and in the top ten in stats, Nelly has been helping him but she has not been playing due to Nelly is preggo and due in about 3 weeks. I just thought you should know. By the way this is Esmerelda Darkskull.

And I will apologize, sorry you son got booted but none of us knew who your son was. So for that I do apologize. But in Bill and Nelly's defense he was just trying to get people on that would play and get the stats back up, we were slowly losing our top 10 status. Thanks for listening.

Esmerelda
Back to top Go down
Ike

PostSubject: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:24 pm

THE LIST is a list from Disney's DXD Leaderboard stats from the guilds enemies defeated. This list tells exactly how many enemies a pirate has defeated. I keep track of who is playing the game. Over a period of time I go back on dxd and check out the enemies defeated stats and match them up to the list I made. I only made a list of the bottom 150 pirates from the dxd leaderboards on enemies defeated. I gave that list 3 weeks then I ejected 94 members that did not kill anything in those three weeks.

Will you please explain in more detail the method you use to track pirates? Is it only from our guild? Do you hand write the list or some form of cut and paste?

Sounds labor intense and I appreciate the work you do for the guild.

Thanks,
Ike
Back to top Go down
Kat Hexspinner

Kat Hexspinner

PostSubject: Re: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Ahoy all warriors old and new,...I dont know how many of you even read this but to let all of you know we arent even in the top 25.. Why... easy no Gm, and no old Officers either... all of you have stop playing and have left pepe and his other 2 officers, myself and my other pirate, Rachel, and benjamin... Just explain to me how in the heck we are suppose to keep this guild alive?... Personally I think Trinity needs to step down or drop the guild... I love trin and she knows that but she herself have told myself and benji that maybe she ought to drop the guild.. because of her lack of playing and the bs that went on before, cant say i blame her... all other older officers are in name only..and again I miss and love ya'll as well. But I am tired of trying to salvage the warriors.. I have new pirates that keep asking me if I am the gm ..pepe said I might as well be due to my dedication to the guild. You want to know why I dont drop the warriors, because of pepe... no one else. I dont think it is fair or right to pepe nor myself to keep working this hard with no true authority. I'm sorry if I am offending anyone, but maybe this will make all of you realize its getting old... Boot some of the old officer's that dont play, Put a cap on who becomes officers... ie... at least a level 30 with a staff, prove your worth as the old saying goes...I have several lv 40 players that should be officers that arent and they are ones I guilded. Its time to step up or let the warriors go...I do have a solution, and its not because I'm power hungry if that was the case I'd have been my own GM months ago. Start The Warriors over let me take it over.. I have the time.. except on thrusday and fridays... I have my grandaughters.
Do you really think it is fair to have to go on the discussion board to try to get ahold of our GM?.. is it fair to the guild? I see you talking like your still apart of the warriors but again it is in name only.. mama why do we have to keep your son in the guild never plays, for that matter nor do you. Are any of you getting my point yet? heck I dont care Kick me out but I promise you this I will take alot of the members with me. Pepe knows how upset I am. and Please dont get all ticked because someone has finally had the courage to say what is felt.. You know most of you play WOW... or just dont play....Peace
Back to top Go down
William McKidd

PostSubject: Re: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Hi everyone,

Although this is my first post here and there are many in the guild that I haven't met yet, in the light of what Kat just posted, I feel I must weigh my concerns about the guild as well. To begin with, I want to mention that I have a blast with all that are currently playing. I love how all of you greet me when I log on and I love questing, plundering, and chatting with you. However, I agree with Kat in that there is definitely a problem with the guild. I mostly see "members" playing and only one or two officers on at any particular time, with one of them usually being Kat. What happened to all of the other officers? Where is our GM? I've seen her on once—ever. During this one time I saw her on all I mostly heard was her complaining about others complaining. Does anyone else see this as a problem? If Trinity doesn’t want to play POTC anymore, I understand. I just wish I knew what was going on. I realize that I have only been in the guild for a few months, but what I'm seeing isn't good. This guild is not growing. It is slowly dying because very few officers are currently playing and no new officers have been added to replace the idle officers for quite some time. I know I could simply leave, but I really like playing with all of you that are on regularly. Is there a way any you can think of to resolve this? Again, I really enjoy playing with all of you that I see on POTC regularly and I want to continue with what we have. However, I also want it to flourish and the guild will not do this if we don’t take action now. I want Wicked Warriors to be a great guild and I want to be a part of it, but I don’t want to wait around if no one else feels this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LIST for our Guild   THE LIST for our Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LIST for our Guild
Page 1 of 1