Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

privateering server/ main guild server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

privateering server/ main guild server Empty
PostSubject: privateering server/ main guild server   privateering server/ main guild server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:56 am

was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on having a pvp server and a main guild server. This would make crewing and all much easier and be able to have more intense ship battles with each other or other guilds. Also monos server used to be the guild server, but i dont know if anyone really stays to that. Would everyone like to change it to a more used server since it is usually quiet... I would like the pvp server to have more players on it so that there are more ships in the sea... Just figured it would make things a bit more organized..

Let me know what you all think
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
rigfoote

rigfoote

PostSubject: Re: privateering server/ main guild server   privateering server/ main guild server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:52 am

great topic ,i like the idea. i prefer busy servers as well for pvp since you can find more action and harder competition. if someone wanted to pvp on a quiet server or if we wanted a quiet server to just have WW pvp then we can use guild server. as to what servers we are gonna use for pvp and guild not sure ill wait to hear other opinions and comment. but u can always find good battles on the top 5 servers excluding abassa (havent pvped on abassa cuz its always laggy for me ) and maybe we can just keep monos? lets hear some more input guys. later warriors
Back to top Go down
Johnny Seafury

PostSubject: Re: privateering server/ main guild server   privateering server/ main guild server Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 am

I'm all for having a guild server, that would definitely help with crewing, etc. I also prefer a busier server for PvP, It's more fun with lots of ships. I think Rigfoote has the right idea, keep the guild server a quiet one for stuff like specific match ups, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: privateering server/ main guild server   privateering server/ main guild server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

privateering server/ main guild server
Page 1 of 1