Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS

Go down 
+8
Grace Lockcutter
Pepe LePewe
Little Mother
Benjamin Bladewalker
Jeffery
Mrs. Redsmythe
Mr. Firemonger
essy bluedolphy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:18 pm

We have a very unhappy guild, I know some of us have been busy in our lives and other things to even play, but our members are very unhappy with how they have been treated by other members and even our officers! Which is horrible. And it saddens me that they are that unhappy in fact 2 of them were about to quit today but I think I have calmed the waters for now, well we did lose one I couldn't talk them out of it.

This guild was built because of bad treatment from another guild. And I know it was built for people to have FUN and help each other. Yes stats are wonderful, but it isn't everything. These members are not here to push around, we guilded these members to show them what a great guild we are. So lets show it!

And if I have offended anyone myself I make no excuses for myself or any other officers or members. But I am truly sorry and I hope we all stay. Lets make this guild fun again!

Thanks for your time! flower
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 am

oh no whats going on now... if anyone has any complaints please come talk to me before you leave the guild, so atleast we can get freinded if not already
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Mrs. Redsmythe

Mrs. Redsmythe

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:31 pm

What happened. I have not been on for a few days because I broke my ankle and was in the hospital. Someone please fill me in on what the problems are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momfoz
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:35 pm

constance we need to chat, talk to you though ms
Back to top Go down
Jeffery

Jeffery

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:22 pm

Hello all,
Sorry for my apparently abrupt departure, please believe me when I say it was anything but rushed.
I waited an extra month after I started to be dissatisfied with the direction WW was going hoping that things would get better, and watched the people I interacted with the most, leave and start their own guild...including my wife. I watched the WW officers become increasingly frustrated, when/if they were actually able to even be online.
My decision to leave had nothing to do with the people in the guild, I love ya all!!! The decision was based on the flagging membership, the loss of many close friends, and the seeming apathy of upper level management to interact within their creation (ie-WW).
The decision to leave was not an easy one, WW was a very good home to me! Hey, you guys got me to level 40!! I still have a few of you on my friends list and hope you will keep in touch.
Ish, just so you know, I spent the four days after I made my decision to leave still in WW, hoping to say good-bye to friends but at the hours I was playing, was usually only on with new recruits whom I did not know. I know it was the same for Elise as well.
I apologize for it taking me so long to come here to say goodbye, but I have increased responsibilities with my new guild and their forum page.
I hope you all don't hate me for leaving and hope I will run into some of you soon...if you ever need any help with anything just give me a shout.

Nozzles and widgets, geek

Jeff
(AKA-Jeffrey Ironbones)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bohn_je
Mrs. Redsmythe

Mrs. Redsmythe

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Well, I am here to say goodbye also. I don't know what has happened to WW, but I do know that it is not the same as when I first joined. The guild used to have so many active members. There were times when there were twenty to thirty people on at the same time. Lately there haven't been more than a handful most of the time, and most of the players that I know had either left the guild or were no longer active. It was getting pretty lonely. I had considered leaving before, but couldn't bring myself to do it. When Ish and Essy decided to leave, there just didn't seem to be any reason to stay. I wish you all well, and hope to run into you sometime. Good sailing! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Bladewalker

Benjamin Bladewalker

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Strange times indeed...

Normally I like to stay out of politics and power struggles, but enough is enough. It's a shame that members and those who have left our guild seem to think that their actions are for a greater good or to improve their position within this gaming world. What's make it worse is that fact that as a lowly enlisted member of this guild I am COMPELLED to write about it in our forum.

Many of our "Friends" have left the Warriors for various BS excuses in the last couple of weeks. Some have run to other guilds and some have made their own to try and recreate the magic of the guild or just be in control. Now the tug of war for our membership has begun and Kat, Rachel and myself are stuck in the middle of this stupidity. What kind of "Freinds" are you? Do you think this kind of action is actulally showing me anything less than how little you really value us as friends or guild members?

Get over it. This is a game. Bottom line get over yourselves and stop thinking like you are the only reason people joined or in most cases now left this guild. Members and Officers in this guild over the last several weeks have acted in ways that do make me question why I reamain in this guild. However, the fact is that I do remain here and those who have acted un-guildly are now gone. So being a Warrior is back to being part of something worthwhile.

No, this is not the guild I joined a few monthes back. It needs some work. WE are the ones who need to work on it. If you are unhappy with how the guild is behaving, change your own behaviors first. Blame others all you want, waste your time and your breath. Look in the mirror first people. 99% of the time, the road to positive change begins with our own behavior not that of others.

Like all groups our guild changes do to the members in it and their actions. Everytime we add or lose a member, the guild will change. Change happens whether you want it to or not. it's just a matter of whether not you are willing to change and grow with it or become stagnant and disgruntled because you are not part of the growth. When was the last time you took the time to mentor a new guild member or pirate? It take work to make something worthwhile. If you don't want to work, I don't want you here. Self-centered and self-serving behavior is not what makes a guild in any way, shape or form.

If this offends my fellow guild members, your right...it should. The worst thing about this, the ones who needed to hear this the most, are no longer here. Such is change. Now those of us who are still here... Still Warriors... can move this guild forward.

Ben
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:41 am

sry you feel that way benji

Last edited by Mr. Firemonger on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little Mother

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 am

WOW Benjamin, sorry you feel this way. I personally think a person should do what will make them happy and should be able to do so without an explanation. Obviouslly you are not happy about the changes either as evidence with your somewhat harsh words. I can say that when I left the Warriors it was not an easy thing to do, but I did so for an new challenge. My stay with the Warriors was a geat experience and I will never forget the kindness that I received from all the members. I hope the vision that you have for the Warriors plays out.
I wish the Warriors the best of luck. I really do. I am still proud to say I was a Warrior at one time. I made many friends during my stay and still chat it up with them. I hope the Warriors find peace.

Little Mother

Last edited by Little Mother on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

PostSubject: I am disappointed to say the least....   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:12 am

I am sorry you feel that way Benji. Would of been nice for personal PM's instead of airing all this over the forum though, don't ya think?

I wish all the luck to the WW which I was a family of for a very long time and as an officer tried to keep it going over and over again. Will miss it but for me this was my choice my money my decision I should not be persecuted for it.

Again sorry you feel that way.

Essy
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Redsmythe

Mrs. Redsmythe

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Nothing that anyone has said or done justifies Benjamins words. To assume that "those who have left our guild seem to think that their actions are for a greater good or to improve their position within this gaming world" is ridiculous. I loved Wicked Warriors. I used to have many friends in WW. Over time most of them moved on. Either they weren't playing anymore or they went to other guilds. Just prior to my leaving most nights when I would log on there would only be a couple of people on, and they were only interested in doing PVP sailing, not in chatting or helping anyone else.

Benjamin, I don't recall you ever being a great friend to me. Maybe I missed that.

I am definitely not interested in 'improving my position within this gaming world', whatever the heck that means. I am a 55 year old woman who plays this GAME to help relieve stress. When remaining in WW was causing me more stress than leaving, it was time for me to go.
Back to top Go down
Pepe LePewe

Pepe LePewe

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:21 pm

Wow, why must we monkeystomp one another? Glad a few posts disappeared!

I believe that whomever initiatied this thread did so with the best of intentions. Sorry to see it get ugly with all of us tossing poo at one another. Things change and life goes on, we all play this game for our own reasons, and owe nothing to one another. Sad to see what I would consider some great online friends move on, as even when I was not in the mood to join them in plunder, I have been entertained and laughed for hours on end by the ole chat window.

Gonna miss that.

To those that have chosen to leave, pepe remembers and says thanks for the good times, hope to see ya around.
To those that are staying put, best wishes in keeping the guild strong and alive, and happy!

Pepe is gona take a time out, grab me some rum, jump on the harley, grab a few "OMG, I'm gonna report you" hotties on Abassa, and ride off into the jungle to contlemplate his own reasons for playing this game. scratch

Get well soon Red! Sorry to hear about your accident.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/329055221
Grace Lockcutter

Grace Lockcutter

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Hello all,

I am sorry to hear about the recent unfortunate events of the warriors. Most of you remember me as the one who was alwways loud and was far from afraid to have fun and unfortunatley was booted from the guild. I am sorry to here that many people are unhappy and hope that things work out for you guys, however the Warriors did treat me well there were a select few who made my time there "unpleasureable." I do hope things work out.

Grace Lockcutter
Back to top Go down
JH

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:31 pm

l

Last edited by Johnny Hex-Wolf on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emily Redsmythe

Emily Redsmythe

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:21 pm

*sigh* I feel like I have been playing this game forever, and seen the fin-de-siecle of sorts. Really it hasn't been all that long, but it's amazing how it can change so quickly.

When I started playing the game, I ran around solo for a long time. I played to chill out because I was driving myself crazy working two jobs, and with life in general. My husband, a WoW man, asked me why I didn't find a guild because it would probably make it even more fun? I shrugged it off for a while, thinking it's just a game and I don't want to get too caught up in guild drama (which I had heard about from the many guilds he went through in WoW). "It's just a game!" is something that my husband often hears from me on a very regular basis.

But, one day, I got an invite for WW. I thought, "what the hell?! I'll give it a try" and started to have tons and tons of fun in a very active guild with really helpful people. And the recent drama that caused people to leave seems to have gone totally over my head, because I didn't know what was going on for a long time. What I did notice, was that the guild was very quiet all of the sudden and no one was playing (and I hope no one makes the mistake that I think stats matter at all...well except for being on the top list for times in jail, 'cause that's just fun). I got to the point where I was bored and deciding whether I should keep paying for the game. I don't have the time or energy to try to help save a guild, which some suggested as an alternative. I just want to relax and play the game.

Not that you really needed my gaming history, but oh well. It was on my mind after reading the thread. I like pirates, I like the history of the period that the game is based around. When I told my hubby about WW seeming to fall apart at the seams, he got excited and assumed that I was going to finally start playing WoW. I still think it looks dumb, even if you can make the characters do backflips. Smile They're all just games. I'm going to keep playing, and I'm going to play with the guild that has a lot of members who play regularly and have fun, because that makes it fun for me.

Like a Star @ heaven ~Emily
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xparody_of_an_angelx
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:37 am

hey gracie how ya been, was wondering where you went lol
Back to top Go down
Kat Hexspinner

Kat Hexspinner

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:34 am

Ok I' have been silent long enough and I'm going to make this short and maybe not so sweet depends on how one wants to take the words. Like emily I was running around solo for a while then nelly invited me to the WW. I turned her down at first then finally said what the hey. When I started in the guild I was pretty lost and what to do or say I was an outsider. I said my hiyas and pretty much thats was it then ran around doing my solo bit... Kaly, Johnny, Essy, Pepe, Omr, and Ish slowly started bringing me around and messing with me... Those are the same ones I knew I could turn to for real help when I needed it... Then Wild Bill, Ned Irontimbers, LM and Wicked Queen would take me out plundering and saving me in kingheads, It was red Karma who showed me how to glitch a ship... Ish, and OMR showed my how to glitch on Kings and Cut... Pepe showed me to glitch on Padres.. Trinity, ish,essy ,maddie ,johnny ,kaly Lm ,WQ, Rach, Benji, Kat B, Angel W, the other angel ,Fenix, Constance Elise, Jeff, Both Roberts, Twiggy, and Filth and maybe a few others I not remembering right now. all of you help me in some way or the other but mostly Had me cracking up. Now I absolutely refuse to believe That all of that was for nothing. I dont care who started a new guild who left the warriors, what I do care about is the lasting frienships. I want to know if I feel like hanging with essy and ending up in jail thats its still cool because we were friends or when Rach has her BB who will be there from the old guild to help her out..LOL cause I'm not sailing for a BB. What is hurting me the most though is I feel like I'm being pulled into to many directions. I have friends that are making me feel I have to choose what guild I need to be in guys that just not fair. I'm 44yrs old I will not act like i'm in elementary school and playing school yards antics... I wont be your friend if your their friend ya'll all know what I'm trying to say there.The main thing that I'm trying to get to is I'm still your friend. Please do not hold me in judgement for what Benji or anyone else puts in the forum it has nothing to do with me. As for my Pirates well I'm staying a warrior till the guild disbands or whatever ... LM please do not take offense but my little Kat will no longer be in any guild I cannot in all honesty say I will be happy there even though alot of my friends are there. I miss ya'll and miss having fun as well with you goofballs but somehow in my eyes its become tainted . Again I'm sorry and hope I haven't offened anyone for I had no intention of doing so. Love you all

Kat cat
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Redsmythe

Mrs. Redsmythe

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:59 am

You know, going back to Essy's first post in this string, no one ever did explain to me what everyone was so upset about. I was in the hospital for 3 days, and when I got back WW was all in an uproar, but I have no idea what about. What were the 'officer abuses'? Can someone please enlighten me? Question
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:22 pm

agreed kat, you know you can always count on me, cause just a call and ill come running. you and rach know how to find me
Back to top Go down
JH

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:21 pm

b

Last edited by Johnny Hex-Wolf on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 pm

johhny if i do remember me and omr sunk you plenty of times haha..... and im sure that any women you think you can get i can take from you... Razz........ but you can have the men disguised as women thats fine by me cause hate to tell you i know of one that you flirted with unknowingly haha ...... just messing with ya
Back to top Go down
Wild Bill

Wild Bill

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:20 pm

LOL, I leave you all alone and in under a month this is what it comes to. I guess some of you appreciate me now, lol. Its not fun ejecting people but to make a happy guild that is what has to be done. You have to eject people that are obnoxious. You have to eject people that whine to much. You have to eject people that constantly ask to come hold there hand on every quest. You have to eject people that just dang well talk to much on the chat. You have to make officers that you can trust to do that while you are not online to keep the peace. You have to eject and recruit constantly on a daily basis. Weed out the bad and hopefully out of the twenty you recruit one day there is one that is good enough to keep, boot the rest! Then you do it again! That is how I did it and it sounds really harsh but we had a GREAT GUILD don't you think. I probably have ejected 400 members but I kept it fresh and exciting and most of all FRIENDLY! You have to make THE LIST and boot everyone that used to play that don't anymore. They may have been great guild members but it doesn't matter if they dont play anymore, boot them. Thats what it takes to make a 250 member guild that is fun to be apart of and actually has a run at being a top 5 Guild in the stats. Now who ever wants to do this COME BACK! Stop your bitching and moaning, man up and lets finish what we started together as THE WICKED WARRIORS the best damn Guild on POTCO. Now I'm not blaming the officers, Im blaming myself for all this mess. I left yall high and dry and didn't explain all this to you before I left. I went to play another game and got addicted to it pretty bad, lol. I am playing World of Warcraft. I was relieved of my duties as THE LIST keeper by someone that said she was taking over my job while Nelly and I have our baby, said she made a spreadsheet and that it would be easy. I guess she didn't do such a good job, lmfao! Hey, this game is supposed to be fun, a game to play to get away from the pressures of life, so if it's fun to go to another guild and try to make it that way so be it. I wish all of yall the best. I had such a wonderful time playing with all of yall, that I didnt boot, lol. Shoot I had a good time with yall that I booted too who am I kidding! So what we need to do now to get the Wicked Warriors back the way it was is to get Officers that are NICE, HONEST, MATURE, have time to play the game daily that want to play freakin day care peace keepers while they are on. The Officers that are playing now will let us know who they think should be officers and we can go from there. Hopefully some of our Officers that have left will come back and now that I have let the cat out of the bag as what it takes to keep a 250 Guild HAPPY maybe we will get the WICKED WARRIORS back running smoothly. I will try and take more time to come to POTCO and help, again I am sorry for letting it go this far. I had no idea things were going down hill so fast.
Back to top Go down
Emily Redsmythe

Emily Redsmythe

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:16 am

LOL Bill. Ya fell into the WoW trap eh? I really just don't get that game... pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xparody_of_an_angelx
Little Mother

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 pm

Best of luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL WARRIOR OFFICERS AND MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1