Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introductions

Go down 
+15
Elise Ironbones
Hawk
Lostsouls85
mama
Little Mother
Emily Redsmythe
Big Harry Sax
Robert Redbeard
Mrs. Redsmythe
Mr. Firemonger
Wild Bill
essy bluedolphy
Morrigan Aensland
rigfoote
Tha Filth
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little Mother

introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:03 am

HEy, Welocme Fenix, Hawk, and Jane. Glad ya finally found the way Jane. LOL. Anyways welcome. If ya ever need help or just need someone to laugh at just gimme a holler. I am eager to help, unless already helping. LOL

Little Mother
Back to top Go down
Twiggy

Twiggy

PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:27 am

Hi firends. It's me Twiggy. I'm finnally getting an introduction on here.
My real name is Czyealstinghtfrolds Smith, but it's too hard to pronounce, so everyone just calls me Zack. I am originally from SC but came to CA a few years ago, and just kinda stayed. I lived in San Diego for about 3 years and now we are living on the edge of the mojave in a little town called 29 palms. The weather is great. Lots of sand, lots of sun, all we're missing is the beach and we would have paradise.
I have quite a few hobbies, but my favorites are woodworking, and archery. I have a lovely wife and two beautiful booger eaters. I have lots of friends, and just a few enemies. Fenix being the most dreadfull.
If you ever want to find me I will be bumping around the carribean with my doodoo doll trying my best to keep Superkat and Hex alive. You might catch me showin some muscle or just smiling if you look real close. If you see me out there and you need help with anything, (and Imean anything) just let me know and I will be sure to find someone to give you a hand.
Back to top Go down
ohswaymyway

ohswaymyway

PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:15 pm

i know you didn't get your wife by smiling at her first, creepo. when omr was asking us about multiple pirate characters on the guild so he could delete some, i told him he could get rid of jack sharkbones mwahahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohswaymyway
Twiggy

Twiggy

PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Youare an absolute brat. lol may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked Warriors :: Introductions-
Jump to: