Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

French or Spanish ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk

French or Spanish ? Empty
PostSubject: French or Spanish ?   French or Spanish ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:00 pm

I think Wicked Warriors should select the same Privateer faction .

This will allow us to fight and work together or raids and ship battles.

I don't care if we are French or Spanish but think WW should make one or the other our official faction.

- Hawk
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

PostSubject: Re: French or Spanish ?   French or Spanish ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:25 am

My understanding from the test server is that you can do both sides, you can switch back and forth, you don't have to choose one side or the other.

And dang I need to log on now! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

PostSubject: Re: French or Spanish ?   French or Spanish ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:56 pm

yes you do essy i am looking forward to sinking you, with OMR help of course haha
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

PostSubject: Re: French or Spanish ?   French or Spanish ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:42 pm

YOU ARE SO ON!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT!
Back to top Go down
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: French or Spanish ?   French or Spanish ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:08 am

Yes you're right about being able to do quests for both French and Spanish.

I am doing quest lines for both sides because of the way things are set up.

So far it seems most WW's are doing Spanish and most servers are Spanish dominated.

With the PvP balancing mechanics though its good to have the French quest line going since its easier to get on a French crew by random look for crew.

After completing the 1st 4 prelim quests I have the 50 k damage quests for sail and cannon from both factions. So I am completing quests whatever side I wind up on whether sailing or doing cannons.

Spanish is my priority and most of guid seems to be going that way too. But its nice to have the French quest going as an option.

Good things about ship PvP :

Fun !

New !

Bad stuff about PvP :

waiting to get in when its full

sometimes unbalanced so you just sink if on the losing side

laggy

no noteriety and skill increases

In conclusion, I like the PvP system. I think we should designate a certain server as the WW default home server for PvP and try to go there as Spanish and crew up whenever possible. Prefer a quiet server that doesn't start with an A Smile

- Hawk
Back to top Go down
rigfoote

rigfoote

PostSubject: Re: French or Spanish ?   French or Spanish ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 am

Im ready to go heads up Smile aint seen u on in awhile though es, lookin forward to some pvp fun when i catch ya Smile. and on the server issue last i heard our guild server was monos?!? , but we tend to be scattered about lol
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

PostSubject: Re: French or Spanish ?   French or Spanish ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 am

HE HE! Hi Master Willy! I miss y'all very much but priorities right now! Sad. I hate being a grown up sometimes! ROFL!

Anyway I was actually on for awhile lastnight, I know close your mouth, we are all shocked. But we were PVP'ing on Chetermo server and it wasn't laggy at all and we all had a blast. I know some people get really laggy and knocked off when it is too busy of a server.

But it is also something that if anyone wants to PVP they can announce where they will be too, that is what we were doing lastnight. But a guild server would be nice. I haven't used Monos in ages so I am not sure how that one is but sounds fine to me.

See ya soon master willy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French or Spanish ?   French or Spanish ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French or Spanish ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked Warriors :: General Discussions-
Jump to: