Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVP undead glitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rigfoote

rigfoote

PVP undead glitch Empty
PostSubject: PVP undead glitch   PVP undead glitch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Alot of warriors have asked me about the glitch, and some suggested i post it so here it goes.
I am speaking of when you appear to be "undead" outside of pvp. Ok, first enter a team pvp by opening your lookout panel ,or crew battle another player. When your in the pvp u can fight if you would like it wont mess nothing up. Keep an eye on the timer in the left corner of screen when inside pvp. When the timer has about 1 minute left click a friends name, then click crew battle, do NOT press yes or no yet. A window should come up saying "would you like to issue a challengs to this player" or something to that effect. Now leave that window up until timer hits 0 and the score/exit screen comes up. when you are looking at score/exit screen thats when u click yes to the crew battle window you previously brought up. be patient, you will be staring at the exit window for awhile. then ur screen will go blank and another exit window will pop up in a diffefrent game then click exit and u should be glitched. Your friend will not get a pvp offer i dont know why but it will just refer you to another game. you may be looking at exit screen for 5 min or so before it finds another pvp and ur screen goes blank. if its longer than 10 min just exit game and try again.

You cannot earn rep when in pvp mode
You can pvp other "undead" players on any isle anytime
You have unlimited ammo

I hope that was detailed enough. any questions, problems, comments feel free to ask in game or here

Later warriors!!!!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Seafury

PVP undead glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP undead glitch   PVP undead glitch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 am

Thanks Rig!!! I've been wondering how to do that forever, but the only person I asked said it was too complicated to explain. So Thank You for doin it! cheers
Back to top Go down
ohswaymyway

ohswaymyway

PVP undead glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP undead glitch   PVP undead glitch Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm

P.S. As for unlimited ammo, it apparently also works for ship privateering. I haven't tried it, but I read that somewhere. So if you're ship pvp'ing solo and racking up the bounty and don't want to dock to restock ammo, this might be an option.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohswaymyway
Sponsored content

PVP undead glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP undead glitch   PVP undead glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVP undead glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked Warriors :: General Discussions-
Jump to: